Thursday, May 12, 2011

First Post!!

Oye VAY!!  My first post on my new blog...  Yeah, I'm last on the train to start blogging, but hey, I got here, didn't I?  And welcome to you, too!

I'm going to try to be a regular contributor to this blog thing...  I still have some tweaking to do on this site, but I'll get there.  Like -- apparently I can connect this somehow to my cellphone and blog from my Blackberry?  Not sure that's such a great idea, with those teeny, tiny keys, but...  We'll see how things go.

This blog came out of the part of my life that's all about cake decorating, but it will definitely encompass other parts as well.  I'm pretty lucky to have a fairly diverse set of interests and friends, and they all influence who I am and what I like to do, so who knows what will end up in here!?  Guess we'll see!  I hope you stay for the ride!


Hugs to all!
...The Cake Wench



No comments:

Post a Comment